E-ISSN 1858-8360 | ISSN 0256-4408
Required files to be uploaded
Sudan J Paed. Year: 2015, Volume: 15, Issue: 1
- About the Cover. [eng]
- Paediatric neurology at the confluence of the Blue and White Niles.
- Managing childhood epilepsy in a resource-limited setting: A pragmatic approach. [eng]
- Developmental regression in autism spectrum disorder. [eng]
- The results of different diagnostic imaging studies used in children with urinary tract infection.
- Zinc supplementation for the treatment of severe pneumonia in hospitalized children: A randomized controlled trial.
- Spectrum of attention deficit hyperactivity disorders (ADHD) among Sudanese children with epilepsy.
- Evaluation of quality of routine physical examination in urban public basic schools in Khartoum State, Sudan.
- Familial hemophagocytic lymphohistiocytosis in two Saudi siblings.
- Infantile cortical hyperostosis - a report of Saudi family.
- The boy who stopped walking…. [eng]
- The International Child Neurology Association (ICNA) Educational Meetng in Khartoum, Sudan. [eng]
- ICNA meeting: January 27-31, 2015.
- The orchestrated performance of the ICNA and first PET1 Course at the confluence of the Niles: Khartoum, January 2015. [eng]
- Welcome Speech of the International Child Neurology Association (ICNA) Educational Meeting in Khartoum, Sudan (January 27-31, 2015). [eng]
Most Viewed Articles
Rheumatic heart disease in North Darfur: an alarmingly high burden and control initiative
Nagwa Salih, Ishag Eisa, Daresalam Ishag, Intisar Ibrahim, Sulafa Ali
Sudan J Paed. 2018; 18(1): 24-27
» Abstract » doi: 10.24911/SJP.2018.1.4
Feeding growth restricted premature neonates: a challenging perspective
Siba Prosad Paul, Emily Natasha Kirkham, Katherine Amy Hawton, Paul Anthony Mannix
Sudan J Paed. 2018; 18(2): 5-14
» Abstract » doi: 10.24911/SJP.106-1519511375
Congenital brain malformations in Sudanese children: an outpatient-based study
Inaam Noureldyme Mohammed, Soad Abdalaziz Suliman, Maha A Elseed, Ahlam Abdalrhman Hamed, Mohamed Osman Babiker, Shaimaa Osman Taha
Sudan J Paed. 2018; 18(1): 48-56
» Abstract » doi: 10.24911/SJP.2018.1.7
Evaluation of Science. [eng]
Adnan Mahmmood Usmani; Sultan Ayoub Meo
Sudan J Paed. 2011; 11(1): 6-7
Blood tests are not always helpful in predicting bacterial meningitis in children.
Taha I Yousif, Katie O'Reilly, Montasser Nadeem
Sudan J Paed. 2016; 16(2): 77-79
Why mothers are not exclusively breast feeding their babies till 6 months of age? Knowledge and practices data from two large cities of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Hafsa Raheel, Shabana Tharkar
Sudan J Paed. 2018; 18(1): 28-38
» Abstract » doi: 10.24911/SJP.2018.1.5
Inborn errors of metabolism associated with hyperglycaemic ketoacidosis and diabetes mellitus: narrative review
Majid Alfadhel, Amir Babiker
Sudan J Paed. 2018; 18(1): 10-23
» Abstract » doi: 10.24911/SJP.2018.1.3
Severe desquamation in Kawasaki disease: Is it somehow protective?
Jubran Theeb Alqanatish, Amir Babiker
Sudan J Paed. 2017; 17(2): 56-59
» Abstract » doi: 10.24911/SJP.2017.2.7
The role of micronutrients in thyroid dysfunction
Amir Babiker, Afnan Alawi, Mohsen Al Atawi, Ibrahim Al Alwan
Sudan J Paed. 2020; 20(1): 13-19
» Abstract » doi: 10.24911/SJP.106-1587138942
Imaging features of complete agenesis of corpus callosum in a 3-year-old child
Sunil Malik, Sonal Saran, yash sharma, Annu Kharbanda
Sudan J Paed. 2018; 18(2): 69-71
» Abstract » doi: 10.24911/SJP.106-1523336915