E-ISSN 1858-8360 | ISSN 0256-4408
Required files to be uploaded
Author's Rights and Obligations
Author’s Rights and Obligations
- The data collected by the author must be in vicious manner. It is mandatory for the author to validate that their research content has been sanctioned by any official review board or ethics committee.
- Only previously unpublished work should be submitted by the author.
- The research content should be developed by the author keeping in mind to assist the review process. (Before submission checklist should be checked).
- The author is accountable for revealing the potential conflict of interest.
- The authors who are asked to resubmit their papers with the amendments suggested by the editorial board should submit it within the given time frame. If the author fails to do so, the revision of paper will be cancelled causing the rejection of paper from publishing or the article will get published as it is.
- The receiving of the research content should be informed to the author. This can be expected by the author that the research content will be analyzed in given time span (within 90 days) if the decision is delayed due to some reason, author should be informed about the reason and the new date.
- The status of the research content can be inquired by the author at any time. The best time to inquire is about 8 weeks after the submission of the research content. At any time, author has the right to withdraw the paper from Editorial.
- Author can disprove the decision of rejecting the research content for publication on writing and further action on this decision will be taken by the editor.
- To maintain the copyrights, authors can keep the copy of the published papers in private or public sources as in university record, Academia or ResearchGate etc.
Most Viewed Articles
Rheumatic heart disease in North Darfur: an alarmingly high burden and control initiative
Nagwa Salih, Ishag Eisa, Daresalam Ishag, Intisar Ibrahim, Sulafa Ali
Sudan J Paed. 2018; 18(1): 24-27
» Abstract » doi: 10.24911/SJP.2018.1.4
Evaluation of Science. [eng]
Adnan Mahmmood Usmani; Sultan Ayoub Meo
Sudan J Paed. 2011; 11(1): 6-7
Feeding growth restricted premature neonates: a challenging perspective
Siba Prosad Paul, Emily Natasha Kirkham, Katherine Amy Hawton, Paul Anthony Mannix
Sudan J Paed. 2018; 18(2): 5-14
» Abstract » doi: 10.24911/SJP.106-1519511375
Blood tests are not always helpful in predicting bacterial meningitis in children.
Taha I Yousif, Katie O'Reilly, Montasser Nadeem
Sudan J Paed. 2016; 16(2): 77-79
X-linked hypophosphatemic rickets (PHEX mutation): A case report and literature review.
Badi Alenazi, M A Maleque Molla, Abdullah Alshaya, Mahmoud Saleh
Sudan J Paed. 2017; 17(1): 61-65
Inborn errors of metabolism associated with hyperglycaemic ketoacidosis and diabetes mellitus: narrative review
Majid Alfadhel, Amir Babiker
Sudan J Paed. 2018; 18(1): 10-23
» Abstract » doi: 10.24911/SJP.2018.1.3
Why mothers are not exclusively breast feeding their babies till 6 months of age? Knowledge and practices data from two large cities of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Hafsa Raheel, Shabana Tharkar
Sudan J Paed. 2018; 18(1): 28-38
» Abstract » doi: 10.24911/SJP.2018.1.5
Severe desquamation in Kawasaki disease: Is it somehow protective?
Jubran Theeb Alqanatish, Amir Babiker
Sudan J Paed. 2017; 17(2): 56-59
» Abstract » doi: 10.24911/SJP.2017.2.7
Imaging features of complete agenesis of corpus callosum in a 3-year-old child
Sunil Malik, Sonal Saran, yash sharma, Annu Kharbanda
Sudan J Paed. 2018; 18(2): 69-71
» Abstract » doi: 10.24911/SJP.106-1523336915
Article authored by three generations: International lifetime commitment to child health
Mustafa Abdalla M Salih, Mohammed Osman Swar
Sudan J Paed. 2017; 17(2): 5-10
» Abstract » doi: 10.24911/SJP.2017.2.1