E-ISSN 1858-8360 | ISSN 0256-4408
Required files to be uploaded
Sudan J Paed. Year: 2017, Volume: 17, Issue: 1
- About the Cover. [eng]
- Four decades of the Sudanese Journal of Paediatrics and milstones.
- Towards safe and effective transition from adolescence to adult care.
- Prevalence of Helicobacter Pylori among Sudanese children admitted to a specialized children hospital.
- Precocious puberty: An experience from a major teaching hospital in Central Saudi Arabia.
- Pain assessment and management: The knowledge, attitude and practice of Sudanese Paediatric Residents.
- Pituitary imaging in 129 children with growth hormone deficiency: A spectrum of findings.
- Clinical profile of neural tube defects in Sudanese children: Is malaria a risk factor?
- Prune belly syndrome: A report of 15 cases from Sudan.
- Spontaneous splenic rupture in typhomalaria: A case report with review of literature.
- Spine pathology in a girl with upper limb pain: A co-incidence or a causal relationship?
- X-linked hypophosphatemic rickets (PHEX mutation): A case report and literature review.
- Cutaneous larva migrans in a child.
Most Viewed Articles
Rheumatic heart disease in North Darfur: an alarmingly high burden and control initiative
Nagwa Salih, Ishag Eisa, Daresalam Ishag, Intisar Ibrahim, Sulafa Ali
Sudan J Paed. 2018; 18(1): 24-27
» Abstract » doi: 10.24911/SJP.2018.1.4
Evaluation of Science. [eng]
Adnan Mahmmood Usmani; Sultan Ayoub Meo
Sudan J Paed. 2011; 11(1): 6-7
Blood tests are not always helpful in predicting bacterial meningitis in children.
Taha I Yousif, Katie O'Reilly, Montasser Nadeem
Sudan J Paed. 2016; 16(2): 77-79
X-linked hypophosphatemic rickets (PHEX mutation): A case report and literature review.
Badi Alenazi, M A Maleque Molla, Abdullah Alshaya, Mahmoud Saleh
Sudan J Paed. 2017; 17(1): 61-65
Feeding growth restricted premature neonates: a challenging perspective
Siba Prosad Paul, Emily Natasha Kirkham, Katherine Amy Hawton, Paul Anthony Mannix
Sudan J Paed. 2018; 18(2): 5-14
» Abstract » doi: 10.24911/SJP.106-1519511375
Inborn errors of metabolism associated with hyperglycaemic ketoacidosis and diabetes mellitus: narrative review
Majid Alfadhel, Amir Babiker
Sudan J Paed. 2018; 18(1): 10-23
» Abstract » doi: 10.24911/SJP.2018.1.3
Why mothers are not exclusively breast feeding their babies till 6 months of age? Knowledge and practices data from two large cities of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Hafsa Raheel, Shabana Tharkar
Sudan J Paed. 2018; 18(1): 28-38
» Abstract » doi: 10.24911/SJP.2018.1.5
Severe desquamation in Kawasaki disease: Is it somehow protective?
Jubran Theeb Alqanatish, Amir Babiker
Sudan J Paed. 2017; 17(2): 56-59
» Abstract » doi: 10.24911/SJP.2017.2.7
Imaging features of complete agenesis of corpus callosum in a 3-year-old child
Sunil Malik, Sonal Saran, yash sharma, Annu Kharbanda
Sudan J Paed. 2018; 18(2): 69-71
» Abstract » doi: 10.24911/SJP.106-1523336915
Article authored by three generations: International lifetime commitment to child health
Mustafa Abdalla M Salih, Mohammed Osman Swar
Sudan J Paed. 2017; 17(2): 5-10
» Abstract » doi: 10.24911/SJP.2017.2.1