E-ISSN 1858-8360 | ISSN 0256-4408
Required files to be uploaded
Sudan J Paed. Year: 2016, Volume: 16, Issue: 2
- About the Cover. [eng]
- Outstanding contribution of British medicine to child health in Sudan.
- Launching of the MRCPCH Clinical Examination in Khartoum, Sudan. [eng]
- WHO/UNICEF recommended therapeutic food versus home based therapeutic food in the management of severe acute malnutrition: A randomized controlled trial.
- The nature and prevalence of psychiatric disorders in a Sudanese juvenile correctional facility.
- Autoimmune thyroiditis associated with Sanjad-Sakati syndrome: A call for regular thyroid screening.
- Pattern and determinants of use of traditional treatments in children attending Gaafar Ibnauf Children's Hospital, Sudan.
- The perception of safety culture among nurses in a tertiary hospital in Central Saudi Arabia.
- Helicobacter pylori infection and the onset of type 1 diabetes mellitus in Sudanese children.
- Idiopathic intracranial hypertension in children: Diagnostic and management approach.
- Blood tests are not always helpful in predicting bacterial meningitis in children.
- Congenital insensitivity to pain with anhidrosis in Sudanese children.
- Klippel-Trenaunay and Sturge-Weber overlapping syndrome in a Saudi boy.
- Bartter syndrome associated with nephropathic cystinosis.
- The Editors of Sudanese Journal of Paediatrics would like to thank. [eng]
Most Viewed Articles
Rheumatic heart disease in North Darfur: an alarmingly high burden and control initiative
Nagwa Salih, Ishag Eisa, Daresalam Ishag, Intisar Ibrahim, Sulafa Ali
Sudan J Paed. 2018; 18(1): 24-27
» Abstract » doi: 10.24911/SJP.2018.1.4
Feeding growth restricted premature neonates: a challenging perspective
Siba Prosad Paul, Emily Natasha Kirkham, Katherine Amy Hawton, Paul Anthony Mannix
Sudan J Paed. 2018; 18(2): 5-14
» Abstract » doi: 10.24911/SJP.106-1519511375
Congenital brain malformations in Sudanese children: an outpatient-based study
Inaam Noureldyme Mohammed, Soad Abdalaziz Suliman, Maha A Elseed, Ahlam Abdalrhman Hamed, Mohamed Osman Babiker, Shaimaa Osman Taha
Sudan J Paed. 2018; 18(1): 48-56
» Abstract » doi: 10.24911/SJP.2018.1.7
Evaluation of Science. [eng]
Adnan Mahmmood Usmani; Sultan Ayoub Meo
Sudan J Paed. 2011; 11(1): 6-7
Blood tests are not always helpful in predicting bacterial meningitis in children.
Taha I Yousif, Katie O'Reilly, Montasser Nadeem
Sudan J Paed. 2016; 16(2): 77-79
Why mothers are not exclusively breast feeding their babies till 6 months of age? Knowledge and practices data from two large cities of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Hafsa Raheel, Shabana Tharkar
Sudan J Paed. 2018; 18(1): 28-38
» Abstract » doi: 10.24911/SJP.2018.1.5
Inborn errors of metabolism associated with hyperglycaemic ketoacidosis and diabetes mellitus: narrative review
Majid Alfadhel, Amir Babiker
Sudan J Paed. 2018; 18(1): 10-23
» Abstract » doi: 10.24911/SJP.2018.1.3
Severe desquamation in Kawasaki disease: Is it somehow protective?
Jubran Theeb Alqanatish, Amir Babiker
Sudan J Paed. 2017; 17(2): 56-59
» Abstract » doi: 10.24911/SJP.2017.2.7
The role of micronutrients in thyroid dysfunction
Amir Babiker, Afnan Alawi, Mohsen Al Atawi, Ibrahim Al Alwan
Sudan J Paed. 2020; 20(1): 13-19
» Abstract » doi: 10.24911/SJP.106-1587138942
Imaging features of complete agenesis of corpus callosum in a 3-year-old child
Sunil Malik, Sonal Saran, yash sharma, Annu Kharbanda
Sudan J Paed. 2018; 18(2): 69-71
» Abstract » doi: 10.24911/SJP.106-1523336915