E-ISSN 1858-8360 | ISSN 0256-4408
Required files to be uploaded
Sudan J Paed. Year: 2016, Volume: 16, Issue: 1
- About the Cover. [eng]
- Another horizon and breakthrough for the Sudanese Journal of Paediatrics.
- The role of kisspeptin signalling in control of reproduction in genetically similar species.
- Correlation between Autism Treatment Evaluation Checklist (ATEC) and Childhood Autism Rating Scale (CARS) in the evaluation of autism spectrum disorder.
- Prevalence and outcome of severe malnutrition in children less than five-year-old in Omdurman Paediatric Hospital, Sudan.
- Attitudes of Saudi mothers towards breastfeeding.
- Treatment of iron deficiency anaemia with the natural hematinic Carbaodeim.
- Frequency of neonatal hyperglycaemia at Gaafar Ibnauf Children's Hospital: Clinical aspects and short term outcome.
- Joubert syndrome in a neonate: case report with literature review.
- Idiopathic neonatal hepatitis or extrahepatic biliary atresia? The role of liver biopsy.
- Acute poisoning in a child following topical treatment of head lice (pediculosis capitis) with an organophosphate pesticide.
- A relic of the Wellcome Tropical Research Laboratories in Khartoum (1903-34). [eng]
Most Viewed Articles
Rheumatic heart disease in North Darfur: an alarmingly high burden and control initiative
Nagwa Salih, Ishag Eisa, Daresalam Ishag, Intisar Ibrahim, Sulafa Ali
Sudan J Paed. 2018; 18(1): 24-27
» Abstract » doi: 10.24911/SJP.2018.1.4
Feeding growth restricted premature neonates: a challenging perspective
Siba Prosad Paul, Emily Natasha Kirkham, Katherine Amy Hawton, Paul Anthony Mannix
Sudan J Paed. 2018; 18(2): 5-14
» Abstract » doi: 10.24911/SJP.106-1519511375
Congenital brain malformations in Sudanese children: an outpatient-based study
Inaam Noureldyme Mohammed, Soad Abdalaziz Suliman, Maha A Elseed, Ahlam Abdalrhman Hamed, Mohamed Osman Babiker, Shaimaa Osman Taha
Sudan J Paed. 2018; 18(1): 48-56
» Abstract » doi: 10.24911/SJP.2018.1.7
Evaluation of Science. [eng]
Adnan Mahmmood Usmani; Sultan Ayoub Meo
Sudan J Paed. 2011; 11(1): 6-7
Medical education and services in an extreme environment
Mustafa Abdalla M. Salih, Mohammed Osman Swar
Sudan J Paed. 2018; 18(1): 2-5
» Abstract » doi: 10.24911/SJP.2018.1.1
The role of micronutrients in thyroid dysfunction
Amir Babiker, Afnan Alawi, Mohsen Al Atawi, Ibrahim Al Alwan
Sudan J Paed. 2020; 20(1): 13-19
» Abstract » doi: 10.24911/SJP.106-1587138942
Why mothers are not exclusively breast feeding their babies till 6 months of age? Knowledge and practices data from two large cities of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Hafsa Raheel, Shabana Tharkar
Sudan J Paed. 2018; 18(1): 28-38
» Abstract » doi: 10.24911/SJP.2018.1.5
Inborn errors of metabolism associated with hyperglycaemic ketoacidosis and diabetes mellitus: narrative review
Majid Alfadhel, Amir Babiker
Sudan J Paed. 2018; 18(1): 10-23
» Abstract » doi: 10.24911/SJP.2018.1.3
Severe desquamation in Kawasaki disease: Is it somehow protective?
Jubran Theeb Alqanatish, Amir Babiker
Sudan J Paed. 2017; 17(2): 56-59
» Abstract » doi: 10.24911/SJP.2017.2.7
Relactation in lactation failure and low milk supply
Anita Mehta, Arvind Kumar Rathi, Komal Prasad Kushwaha, Abhishek Singh
Sudan J Paed. 2018; 18(1): 39-47
» Abstract » doi: 10.24911/SJP.2018.1.6