E-ISSN 1858-8360 | ISSN 0256-4408
Required files to be uploaded
Sudan J Paed. Year: 2015, Volume: 15, Issue: 2
- About the Cover. [eng]
- Lessons to the World: Sudanese Youth and the Wellbeing of Children.
- Hawadith Street Initiative: A unique Sudanese childhood charity experience.
- Beyond the guidelines of paediatric septic shock: A focused review.
- Spinal cord schistosomiasis. [eng]
- The prevalence and factors affecting attention deficit hyperactivity disorder among school children in Khartoum State.
- Evaluation of physicians' knowledge about prevention of rheumatic fever and rheumatic heart disease before and after a teaching session.
- Pediatric pain management: More opportunities for better comfort.
- Oxygen therapy in neonatal intensive care units in Khartoum State.
- Dying for milk: A neonate with severe hypernatremia associated with inadequate breast feeding.
- Sturge-Weber syndrome: Continued vigilance is needed.
- Approach to a child with recurrent pneumonia.
- Incidental diaphragmatic hernia in an infant with cough.
- When history was made in Khartoum Civil Hospital: First introduction of chemotherapy for schistosomiasis.
- Building Gaafar Ibnauf Children's Hospital: Unprecedented story. [eng]
- The Editors of Sudanese Journal of Paediatrics would like to thank. [eng]
Most Viewed Articles
Rheumatic heart disease in North Darfur: an alarmingly high burden and control initiative
Nagwa Salih, Ishag Eisa, Daresalam Ishag, Intisar Ibrahim, Sulafa Ali
Sudan J Paed. 2018; 18(1): 24-27
» Abstract » doi: 10.24911/SJP.2018.1.4
Feeding growth restricted premature neonates: a challenging perspective
Siba Prosad Paul, Emily Natasha Kirkham, Katherine Amy Hawton, Paul Anthony Mannix
Sudan J Paed. 2018; 18(2): 5-14
» Abstract » doi: 10.24911/SJP.106-1519511375
Evaluation of Science. [eng]
Adnan Mahmmood Usmani; Sultan Ayoub Meo
Sudan J Paed. 2011; 11(1): 6-7
Blood tests are not always helpful in predicting bacterial meningitis in children.
Taha I Yousif, Katie O'Reilly, Montasser Nadeem
Sudan J Paed. 2016; 16(2): 77-79
X-linked hypophosphatemic rickets (PHEX mutation): A case report and literature review.
Badi Alenazi, M A Maleque Molla, Abdullah Alshaya, Mahmoud Saleh
Sudan J Paed. 2017; 17(1): 61-65
Inborn errors of metabolism associated with hyperglycaemic ketoacidosis and diabetes mellitus: narrative review
Majid Alfadhel, Amir Babiker
Sudan J Paed. 2018; 18(1): 10-23
» Abstract » doi: 10.24911/SJP.2018.1.3
Why mothers are not exclusively breast feeding their babies till 6 months of age? Knowledge and practices data from two large cities of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Hafsa Raheel, Shabana Tharkar
Sudan J Paed. 2018; 18(1): 28-38
» Abstract » doi: 10.24911/SJP.2018.1.5
Severe desquamation in Kawasaki disease: Is it somehow protective?
Jubran Theeb Alqanatish, Amir Babiker
Sudan J Paed. 2017; 17(2): 56-59
» Abstract » doi: 10.24911/SJP.2017.2.7
Imaging features of complete agenesis of corpus callosum in a 3-year-old child
Sunil Malik, Sonal Saran, yash sharma, Annu Kharbanda
Sudan J Paed. 2018; 18(2): 69-71
» Abstract » doi: 10.24911/SJP.106-1523336915
Article authored by three generations: International lifetime commitment to child health
Mustafa Abdalla M Salih, Mohammed Osman Swar
Sudan J Paed. 2017; 17(2): 5-10
» Abstract » doi: 10.24911/SJP.2017.2.1